12 Important Elements for Life
We asked ourselves what are the top 12 most common natural elements for life that are absolutely needed by the human body, and how are those most commonly derived and taken in by the body?
Meat & Potatoes?
The following natural elements are considered the top 12 most frequent natural components required by the human body:
12 Undeniable Elements for Life Needed by Your Body
- Oxygen: Inhaled through the lungs and utilised by the body’s cells to produce energy to power your body.
- Carbon is found in all organic molecules and is ingested through food that is eaten.
- Hydrogen is found in many organic compounds and is commonly ingested through our food and water.
- Nitrogen is found in amino acids, proteins, and nucleic acids and is ingested through protein-rich diets and commonly available supplements.
- Calcium is a mineral found in dairy products, leafy green vegetables, and almonds that’s also absorbed via the diet.
- Phosphorus is a mineral found in protein-rich foods such as meat, poultry, and dairy products that is absorbed via the diet.
- Potassium: A mineral found in fruits, vegetables, and legumes that is absorbed via the diet.
- Sulfur: A mineral found in protein-rich meals that is absorbed via the diet.
- Sodium: A mineral found in table salt and many processed foods that is absorbed via the diet.
- Chlorine: A mineral found in table salt and ingested through the food.
- Magnesium is a mineral found in whole grains, nuts, and leafy green vegetables that is taken via the diet.
- Iodine is found in iodized salt and some seafood and is quit often obtained through diet.
The Needy Body Needing Nature
It’s crucial to remember that the body requires varied amounts of these components, with some requiring far fewer than others. To ensure that you obtain enough of vital nutrients, you should also eat a well balanced and even diversified diet.
Natural Processes via Living Healthy
The human body needs plenty of natural components and ingredients to operate optimally, even properly. The body would be totally unable to perform vital production processes such as energy creation, tissue healing/repairing, and of course waste disposal.
For example, oxygen is required for all cells of the body to generate energy via a process known as cellular respiration. The cells of the body would be unable to operate if they did not have access to the Earth’s plentiful oxygen.
Carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen are the most basic building blocks for numerous substances in the body, including carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids. Without such components, the body would be unable to grow and repair tissues, transport nutrients and oxygen to cells, and carry out a range of other vital operations.
Calcium, phosphorus, and my favorite, magnesium are all necessary nutrients for bone and teeth health and strength. (We all could use that!) Potassium and sodium salts and are essential for muscular function and for regulating the body’s fluid balance, also an important role. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones, which help to regulate the body’s metabolism.
Overall, it is plain that the natural ingredients that the human body requires are vital for maximum health and effective functioning. Keep living healthy and we will keep pumping out great information both online on our blog, and our YouTube Channel.